Terms and Conditions of use
Welcome to our website lindelepalais.com. Access to and use of lindelepalais.com are regulated by the present General Conditions of Use. Access to and use of this web-site, along with products purchasing at lindelepalais.com is subject to the reading and acceptance of the present General Conditions of Use.
lindelepalais.com is owned by the company L'Inde Le Palais Srl ("L'Inde"), managing and operating the sale of the products presented on the website.
L'INDE can modify or simply update, partly or completely, the present General Conditions of Use. Modifications and updates will be binding starting from the day of their publication on this section of the web-site. Please regularly check this area to read the most recent and up-to-date version of the General Conditions of Use at lindelepalais.com. If you do not agree, partly or totally, with the General Conditions of Use of lindelepalais.com, please do not use our web-site.
Access to and use of lindelepalais.com, including web-pages displaying, communication with L'INDE, information downloading and items purchase, are carried out by our users for personal purposes only, unrelated to professional, business and company activities.
Please remember that you are the sole responsible for the proper use of lindelepalais.com and its contents. L'INDE is not liable for any use of this website and its contents resulting not in accordance with the current legislation, with the exception of the responsibility of the company for malice and gross negligence.
Contents displayed at lindelepalais.com, such as images, dialogues, videos, documents, drawings, logos and any other material of any format, are protected by copyright and other rights of intellectual property of L'INDE and of the other owners of such rights. The copyright also includes menu, web-pages, graphic, colours, features and design of the web-site, layouts, methods, processes, functions and softwares. No parts of lindelepalais.com and its contents may be reproduced without prior written permission. L'INDE has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit direct or indirect reproduction, temporary or permanent, in any way or form, of lindelepalais.com and its contents.
With reference to the use of lindelepalais.com you are only authorized to view the website and its contents and to carry out temporary reproductions of no economic relevance.
Such activities have to be fulfilled for legal purposes and respecting the copyright and other rights of L'INDE and of the authors of every work included in the web-site.
You commit yourself in respecting the copyright of artists who have decided to display their work at lindelepalais.com or have collaborated with the web-site for the creation of new expressive and artistic forms intended to be published, also not exclusively on the web-site, or that are integral part of it.
Marks and domain names
L'INDE is the exclusive owner of the logos and labels registered as “lindelepalais.com" and “L'Inde Le Palais", of any other distinguishing mark including the word “L'Inde", and the domain name "lindelepalais.com".
Any other distinguishing mark of products sold at lindelepalais.com and appearing on the web-site are registered marks of the respective owners and are used within the web-site with the only purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising items on sale.
L'INDE and the other owners of registered marks have the authority to exclusively use their own marks.
Unless authorized by L'INDE and by any other owner of the registered marks, you are not allowed to use such marks to distinguish products and services, even if they are not related to those offered by lindelepalais.com or by the other owners.
Most part of the marks available at the website and concerning products on sale at lindelepalais.com are well known to the public and to the users of the website.
L'INDE and the other owners have the faculty to exercise the exclusive right to use their own marks.
Illegal use of marks is prohibited and will be persecuted by law.
Links and other web-sites
lindelepalais.com contains hypertexts links that are unrelated to lindelepalais.com or L'INDE.
We remind you that the present General Conditions of Use shall not be applied to web-sites managed by subjects other than L'INDE.
lindelepalais.com provides links with the only aim of assisting your research, Internet navigation and hypertext linking. The links activation does not imply recommendations or guarantees from L'INDE concerning contents, goods and services provided by external sites.
If you wish to link your web-site to lindelepalais.com, please get in contact with L'INDE at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to start the proper and authorized procedure. L'INDE has the right to deny such permission. The activation of deep hypertext links at lindelepalais.com or the unauthorized use of meta-tags, is prohibited without the express consent of L'INDE.
L'INDE is committed in displaying web-site contents devoid of descriptions or representations of violent scenes that might be offensive to civil beliefs, human rights and dignity. L'INDE has also adopted any possible precaution in order to ensure correct and up-to-date information at lindelepalais.com. Yet L'INDE is not responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information, with the exception of malice and gross negligence. Furthermore, L'INDE cannot guarantee that the web-site can operate with continuity and without errors or bad functioning due to the internet connection. If you need assistance, please write to : email@example.com . In addition we suggest you to contact you internet services supplier and to make sure that internet is properly connected, browser included.
Although L'INDE will try its best to ensure a continuous access to lindelepalais.com, the dynamic nature of the internet and its contents may lead to interruptions useful to update the web-site. L'INDE has adopted technical and organizing measures to safeguard the security of the service provided at lindelepalais.com , the integrity of data related to electronic communication and avoid dispersion, destruction and loss of data and private information, unauthorized or illegal access to such data and information.
Customers subscribing to the lindelepalais.com newsletter will receive updates on promotions and promo codes which could be used during the check-out process. Every code has a starting and ending date and these time limits cannot be extended, besides discount do not add up if not differently specified. This also applies to discounted items, so promocodes will only work for full-priced items if not differently specified.
Applicable law and disputes
The present General Conditions of Use are regulated by the Italian law.
Disputes will be subject to the Court of Bologna.
Terms and Conditions of sale
The following General Conditions of sale exclusively regulate presentation, offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchasing orders concerning products on sale at lindelepalais.com, addressing the users of our website lindelepalais.com.
The website lindelepalais.com is owned by the company L'Inde Le Palais Srl ("L'Inde"), managing and operating the products sale.
L'INDE is registered at the Registro delle Imprese of Bologna, VAT n. 02522021209, and is seated in Via Ca' Ricchi 7, 40068 San Lazzaro (Bologna) Italia.
The General Conditions do not regulate service supplying or products sale carried out by other subjects than L'Inde, such as links, banners ect., displayed at lindelepalais.com. Prior to submitting orders to such subjects, the user must verify their sale conditions. L'Inde points out once again that the company is not responsible for service supplying completed by third parties or for e-commerce operations involving the users of lindelepalais.com and third parties.
The official working language shall be Italian, useful to conclude the contract with L'Inde.
Our commercial policy
lindelepalais.com exclusively addresses final consumers, or any natural person operating with lindelepalais.com with purposes that are not linked to one's commercial, professional or company activity. The user who cannot be considered as a "consumer" shall refrain from completing commercial transactions with lindelepalais.com. L'INDE reserves the right not to dispatch orders resulting not in accordance with the present commercial policy.
Furthermore, only people who are of age (18 years) have access to our e-commerce operations. Commercial transactions exclusively involve products presented on the website, until stock depletion.
Conclusion of the contract
The contract shall be concluded by previous registration of the user, with the consequent acceptance of all sale conditions. Successively an order form, has to be filled in and forwarded to L'INDE via e-mail by following the related instructions. The order form summarizes information concerning the features of the products ordered by the user, price (including taxes or fees), delivery and payment terms and conditions, sales returns and withdrawal from the contract.
The order is settled when L'INDE receives the order-form, that is subject to data examinations. The buyer shall carefully read and accept the General Sale Conditions before placing the order. The order form will be filed permanently in our data bank, in compliance with current legislation. The customer will be asked to verify the exactness of data included in the order form.
Once the order is settled, L'INDE will send you an e-mail confirmation. The buyer will then arrange the payment, in order to enable the conclusion of the contract.
Following the checking of payment, data exactness and availability of the purchased products, L'INDE will consider the contract as concluded, by sending an e-mail as a shipping-confirmation, also summarizing information included in the order form (General Conditions of Sale, products characteristics, price, terms of payment, withdrawal and delivery costs).
If the user does not agree with some conditions specified in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not send the order form to lindelepalais.com.
We inform you that L'INDE reserves the right not to dispatch orders in case of insufficient solvency guarantee, inaccurate or incomplete forms and in case the items are not available. In such events, the user will receive a note by L'INDE, specifying the reasons why the order hasn't been dispatched. If some products are no more available, with particular reference to items that were still on sale when the ordered was forwarded, L'INDE will warn the person concerned in good time (within 30 days starting from the day following the order forwarding). Should the payment occur failing the contract conclusion, l'INDE shall immediately arrange the refund of the already paid amounts.
Guarantees and prices
lindelepalais.com exclusively sells first quality and luxury products. L'INDE does not deal with second-hand articles or low quality products. (with reference to vintage items L'INDE will specify how to preserve the product).
A product card, providing essential information about the articles, is available at lindelepalais.com. for every item on sale. Colours and images of products on sale might differ from reality, due to the Internet browser effect and depending on the monitor in use.
Prices are subject to updating. Please check the final price before sending your order form.
Orders from countries which are not included in the list displayed at the time of registration will not be accepted.
All products are provided with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Please do not remove the tag, in order to be allowed to exercise your right to return the goods when necessary. In such cases, L'INDE has the right to reject the return of items lacking in their tag, damaged or altered in their essential features.
The standard money at lindelepalais.com is Euro. The change applied to countries which are not included in the Euro area shall depend on your credit card and on the rates referred to the selected form of payment.
The payment of products and related delivery costs shall be arranged on-line. Financial data (credit card number or expiring date) will be collected by using a cryptography protocol by Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna or other bank institutes providing the electronic payment service. Data will not be disclosed to third parties. Such information will be used, when necessary, only to complete the purchasing operations and to issue refunds in case of items returns. Financial data will also be disclosed to the police, when necessary, in order to prevent fraud against lindelepalais.com. The purchasing price and delivery costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged according to the selected payment form.
Shipment and delivery terms
Please go to the Shipping Informations section to get further information about shipment and delivery of the products.
Customer care services are available on-line or at the following mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please go to the Return policy section
In the section Privacy you can get information about personal data treatment. When registering, the user is obliged to accept the data handling conditions.
Please also read our General Conditions of use, as they include useful information about personal data treatment and security measures adopted by lindelepalais.com.
Applicable legislation and disputes
The General Conditions of Sale are regulated in compliance with the Italian law, with particular reference to Decree n. 206 (September 6, 2005), addressing distance contracts and to Decree n. 70 (April 9, 2003), concerning some aspects related to e-commerce.
Any dispute between L'INDE and the final user will be submitted to the Court of Bologna –Italy.
Modifications and updating
The General Conditions of Sale will be modified also considering possible modifications occurring within legislation and will be communicated to the customer by e-mail. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective starting from the day of displaying at lindelepalais.com.
Please check regularly this section in order to know the most recent and up-to-date General Conditions of Sale at lindelepalais.com. If you do not agree with all or some of the General Conditions of Use, please do not use our web-site.
The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with L'INDE, with no penalty , within fourteen (14) days from the goods delivery. In addition, the customer is allowed to return the goods if failures in shipping occur or the items do not correspond to the expected quality.
Goods return procedure
The right of withdrawal/return is subject to the following conditions:
- The withdrawal/return form must be carefully and correctly filled in and forwarded to L'INDE within 14 days from the goods receipt. Furthermore, the reasons of withdrawal/return must be stated.
- The items have to be returned by forwarding agent as indicated by L'INDE (UPS) or other courier, following the drawing up of the Return Form available at the bottom of the website.
- Returns have not to be washed, used, worn or damaged.
- The items have to be provided with the identification tag
- The items have to be returned intact and not used in their original package (books, CDs and design objects with all seals intact); if you want to return a kit, please include all its components.
- Goods must be returned by one shipment only. L'INDE reserves the right not to accept the restitution of items included in the same order but returned with more than one shipping.
- Before shipping the goods, you will receive from L'INDE an e-mail confirmation, to be enclosed in the dispatch of the items.
- The goods must be delivered to the forwarding agent within fourteen (14) days from the receipt of our mail confirmation.
Terms of refund
After receiving the returns, L'INDE will check the fulfilment of all requirements and send you an e-mail of confirmation/payment/replacement of your returns. L'INDE will arrange the refund of the already paid amounts, less any shipment cost and, when necessary, custom duties. Once the correct execution of the term and conditions above mentioned is verified, you will be refunded as soon as possible. At least, within fourteen (14) days from the goods receipt, L'INDE will activate the refund procedures.
In case of incorrect return procedure, as specified in this paragraph, you have no right to be refunded, whereas returned objects can be delivered to you once again, at your own expenses. Otherwise, L'INDE is allowed to keep the goods, along with the amounts paid for it.
After three months, the returned objects will be destroyed or arranged for disposal.
Should the products received indicated in the order form different from the person who arranged the payment L'INDE, in case of goods return, will refund the amount to whom effected the payment.
Shipping costs of returns, including responsibility in case of loss or damaging, are to be paid by customer. In case of faulty pieces, shipping costs are at L'INDE's expenses, if our couriers - UPS usually - is involved in the forwarding.
Refund will be arranged within a period of time depending on the form of payment selected to pay the purchasing price:
- by credit/debit card: refund will be available depending on your credit/debit card, usually within two statements of account.
- By bank transfer: refund will be credited on the same bank account.
- By PayPal: the amount will be refunded on your PayPal account and will be immediately visible from the moment in which L'INDE accepts your return. The effective refund on your credit card from your PayPal account depends on the credit card, usually within 30 days.
If the object was originally intended as a present, L'INDE will refund the person who arranged the payment. Identification tag
All products are provided with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Please do not remove the tag, in order to be allowed to exercise your right to return the goods when necessary. L'INDE will not accept returns if tags and seals have been removed.
Il nostro cliente deve sentirsi completamente soddisfatto della scelta effettuata. Il nostro cliente ha quindi il diritto di recedere dal contratto concluso con L'INDE, senza alcuna penalità, entro quattordici (14) giorni dal giorno del ricevimento dei prodotti acquistati su lindelepalais.com. Oltre al diritto di recesso esiste il diritto di Reso della merce acquistata e ricevuta in caso di nostri errori di spedizione e/o in caso di prodotti non rispondenti alla qualità.
A.1) Interested parties
The website lindelepalais.com is owned by the company L’Inde Le Palais Srl ("L’Inde"), managing and organising the products on sale.
L’INDE is registered at the Registro delle Imprese di Bologna, CF/P.IVA 02522021209, seated in Via Cà Ricchi, 7 – 40068 San Lazzaro Bologna.
L’INDE is the holder of your personal data according to the D. Lgs. N. 196, June 30, 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code). The above mentioned legislation regulates the protection of persons and other parties with reference to personal data. Personal data are treated in accordance with the current legislation.
A.2) Nature of the bestowal
Data bestowal has a relevant nature, as it deals with information the knowledge of which is suitable for the hereafter indicated purposes. Furthermore, L’INDE informs you that failure or wrong communication of compulsory data may prevent the Holder from ensuring the congruity of the treatment and may also lead to a suspension of L’INDE responsibility with reference to the consequences of such untruthfulness.
A.3) Data treatment purposes
Personal data are collected and handled by L’INDE for purposes connected with the use and related services offered by the web-site and with the products purchase via lindelepalais.com, as follows:
- we collect personal data with reference to the subscribing process that is necessary to allow access to the reserved areas of lindelepalais.com and the forwarding of the news via e-mail, when requested.;
- With reference to customer care, we collect personal data in order to provide all the necessary information about lindelepalais.com services and products purchasing.
- With regard to the purchasing process at lindelepalais.com we collect data through the order form.
- We collect data in order to provide technical assistance concerning internet navigation, browser compatibility and lindelepalais.com loading and display
Personal data are in most cases electronically treated. In some cases, (for example to avoid fraud) the information may be handled in paper format.
Personal data are retained in order to enable their indentification within the period of time that is strictly necessary to achieve the specified purposes, in accordance to the current legislation.
Please notify any modification in your personal data at email@example.com.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties for illegal purposes or without your express consent. Data will be disclosed to third parties if this is required for completing your transaction with us (for instance, the Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna requires such data for payment operations). Furthermore, data will be forwarded to the Police or to the Judicial Authority, according to the current legislation and upon formal request (for example within anti-fraud services of lindelepalais.com).
L’INDE handles your data for direct marketing purposes with your express consent only.
In some cases L’INDE might be treating personal data of third parties involved in the purchasing process: this occurs, for instance, when the subscriber buys an item to be dispatched to a friend, that is when the paying subject differs from the product receiver. This also happens when the subscriber intends to indicate the services (or a specific offer) provided by lindelepalais.com to a friend .
A4) Data treatment modalities
Data treatment is carried out through paper or electronic format or any other means present and future, with particular reference to:
- Entrustment of elaboration operations to third parties
- Computer handling
- Manual treatment (paper archives)
Personal data handling occurs in accordance with the Privacy Code (art. 11, 31 and following) and by the adoption, in compliance with the disciplinary measures included in the Annex B, of the minimum security measures regulated in the Privacy Code, Art. 35.
By acceptance, the interested party expresses the consent to data treatment according to the above mentioned conditions, including disclosure to third parties. Thus, L’INDE acquires the faculty of using data, also for commercial purposes and with reference to data banks in which information might be included, or for any other use.
Data are stored at the Handler’s offices, and will be communicated to the competent subjects for the implementation of the necessary operations, in order to guarantee a proper management of the business relationship and the safeguard of the user’s rights.
Data are handled by staff , collaborators, and by the service company of L’INDE.
Data might be disclosed without restrictions- especially in a exemplifying way- to third parties:
- UPS for the handling of data necessary to carry out dispatching activities, including restitution of goods purchased at lindelepalais.com
- Protovision s.r.l., handling data with reference to L’INDE’s server management and maintainance
- Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna
Personal data will also be disclosed for purposes indicated at point A3) to external collaborators, or to all those subjects to whom data communication is necessary for the proper accomplishment of aims mentioned at point A3)
Collected data shall be communicated/disclosed without restriction to third parties if the Handler believes it to be necessary.
L’INDE is the Handler of the user’s personal data and decides in conditions of full autonomy on the treatment modalities, security profile included.
A.8) Rights of the user
The user is allowed at any time to exercise the rights indicated in D.Lgs. 196/2003, art. 7, that is he has the right to erase, modify, update and integrate his personal data. By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an updated list of the subjects responsible for data handling.
A.10) Operative Effectiveness
The above mentioned rules shall be applied to all present and future tasks –verbal agreement included - entrusted to L’INDE.
Copying of art. 13 D. Lgs. 30 giugno 2003, n. 196
- L’interessato o la persona presso la quale sono raccolti i dati personali, sono previamente informati oralmente o per iscritto circa:
- le finalità e le modalità del trattamento cui sono destinati i dati;
- la natura obbligatoria o facoltativa del conferimento dei dati;
- le conseguenze di un eventuale rifiuto di rispondere;
- i soggetti o le categorie di soggetti ai quali i dati personali possono essere comunicati o che possono venirne a conoscenza in qualità di responsabili o incaricati, e l'ambito di diffusione dei dati medesimi;
- i diritti di cui all'articolo 7;
- gli estremi identificativi del titolare e, se designati, del rappresentante nel territorio dello Stato ai sensi dell'articolo 5 e del responsabile. Quando il titolare ha designato più responsabili è indicato almeno uno di essi, indicando il sito della rete di comunicazione o le modalità attraverso le quali è conoscibile in modo agevole l'elenco aggiornato dei responsabili. Quando è stato designato un responsabile per il riscontro all'interessato in caso di esercizio dei diritti di cui all'articolo 7, è indicato tale responsabile.
- L'informativa di cui al comma 1 contiene anche gli elementi previsti da specifiche disposizioni del presente codice e può non comprendere gli elementi già noti alla persona che fornisce i dati o la cui conoscenza può ostacolare in concreto l'espletamento, da parte di un soggetto pubblico, di funzioni ispettive o di controllo svolte per finalità di difesa o sicurezza dello Stato oppure di prevenzione, accertamento o repressione di reati.
- Il Garante può individuare con proprio provvedimento modalità semplificate per l'informativa fornita in particolare da servizi telefonici di assistenza e informazione al pubblico.
- Se i dati personali non sono raccolti presso l'interessato, l'informativa di cui al comma 1, comprensiva delle categorie di dati trattati, è data al medesimo interessato all'atto della registrazione dei dati o, quando è prevista la loro comunicazione, non oltre la prima comunicazione.
- La disposizione di cui al comma 4 non si applica quando:
- i dati sono trattati in base ad un obbligo previsto dalla legge, da un regolamento o dalla normativa comunitaria;
- i dati sono trattati ai fini dello svolgimento delle investigazioni difensive di cui alla legge 7 dicembre 2000, n. 397, o, comunque, per far valere o difendere un diritto in sede giudiziaria, sempre che i dati siano trattati esclusivamente per tali finalità e per il periodo strettamente necessario al loro perseguimento;
- l'informativa all'interessato comporta un impiego di mezzi che il Garante, prescrivendo eventuali misure appropriate, dichiari manifestamente sproporzionati rispetto al diritto tutelato, ovvero si riveli, a giudizio del Garante, impossibile.
Trascrizione dell’art. 7 (D.Lgs. 30 giugno 2003, n.196)
Diritto di accesso ai dati personali ed altri diritti
- L'interessato ha diritto di ottenere la conferma dell'esistenza o meno di dati personali che lo riguardano, anche se non ancora registrati, e la loro comunicazione in forma intelligibile.
- L'interessato ha diritto di ottenere l'indicazione:
- dell'origine dei dati personali;
- delle finalità e modalità del trattamento;
- della logica applicata in caso di trattamento effettuato con l'ausilio di strumenti elettronici;
- degli estremi identificativi del titolare, dei responsabili e del rappresentante designato ai sensi dell'articolo 5, comma 2;
- dei soggetti o delle categorie di soggetti ai quali i dati personali possono essere comunicati o che possono venirne a conoscenza in qualità di rappresentante designato nel territorio dello Stato, di responsabili o incaricati.
- L'interessato ha diritto di ottenere:
- l'aggiornamento, la rettificazione ovvero, quando vi ha interesse, l'integrazione dei dati;
- la cancellazione, la trasformazione in forma anonima o il blocco dei dati trattati in violazione di legge, compresi quelli di cui non è necessaria la conservazione in relazione agli scopi per i quali i dati sono stati raccolti o successivamente trattati;
- l'attestazione che le operazioni di cui alle lettere a) e b) sono state portate a conoscenza, anche per quanto riguarda il loro contenuto, di coloro ai quali i dati sono stati comunicati o diffusi, eccettuato il caso in cui tale adempimento si rivela impossibile o comporta un impiego di mezzi manifestamente sproporzionato rispetto al diritto tutelato.
- L'interessato ha diritto di opporsi, in tutto o in parte:
- per motivi legittimi al trattamento dei dati personali che lo riguardano, ancorché pertinenti allo scopo della raccolta;
- al trattamento di dati personali che lo riguardano a fini di invio di materiale pubblicitario o di vendita diretta o per il compimento di ricerche di mercato o di comunicazione commerciale.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, polyvore, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through our e-mail address: email@example.com
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM CET. Orders placed during the weekend will be processed from the following Monday morning. Orders placed during festivities will be processed from the following working day.
Shipments may only cover the territories and nations provided on our website. Purchase requests from countries not included among those shown at the time of purchase will not be accepted by lindelepalais.com.
The shipments to countries that are not part of the European Union are subject to customs fees, import duties and local taxes based on the laws of the country of residence. Shipments in these countries can be of two types: DDP (delivery duties paid) or DDU (delivery duties unpaid). DDP shipments for the time being are made exclusively in the United States, Canada, Switzerland and Japan outside the European Union.
Customers who live in countries that are not part of the European Union are exempt from VAT.
Countries that are part of the European Community:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
DELIVERY TIMES AND COSTS
In the attempt to fulfill a wide range of requirements, we opted for:
- Express shipment with UPS express courier, this courier guarantees the possibility to track the goods and quick deliveries.
- For the United States, Canada and Japan, shipping costs are always included, regardless of the amount payed for the order.
- RUSSIA is a special case: shipping costs are included, shipment is not express however, delivery generally happens within 20 days since shipment.
Once the goods have been shipped, the customer will receive a confirmation e-mail, with the tracking number, enabling to track the items on the www.ups.com website
Shipments exceeding the cost of 250 euro imply theft, damaging and loss insurance.
The withdrawal/return form must be carefully and correctly filled in and sent to L'Inde Le Palais by clicking on the "send request" button. In order for the request to be valid it must be filed within 8 days from reception of the goods and the reasons of withdrawal/return must be stated.
Our customer care will respond to your request as soon as possible, providing all further indications for the return.
For any additional questions please contact our customercare: firstname.lastname@example.org